- Grade 12 Certificate;
- Computer Literacy MS Office / Legal Suite or Ghost Convey;
- Valid drivers license and own reliable transport;
- Presentable and well-spoken;
- Excellent typing skills;
- Able to communicate fluently in English and prepare professional letters and correspondence;
- Excellent administration skills;
- 7 + Years experience within a Law firm;
Duties may include:
- Able to work under pressure and manage a large workload.
- 7 Years experience working with property transfers, bond registrations and cancellations.
- Sound knowledge of the transfer process including obtaining cancellation figures, figures from local authorities and home owners associations, preparing of transfer documents, requesting guarantees, assisting parties with signing of documents, calculating transfer duty, expenses and fees.
- Preparing new title deeds and submitting to the deeds office for processing.
- Full bond registration process and administration thereof.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with estate agents and bond registration departments of various banking institutions.
To Apply go to "Submit a CV" or mail your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org"