Our client requires a dynamic young man to be able to sell their company’s products and services.
- Gr 12
- Sales qualifications will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate: MS office suite
- Valid Drivers license with reliable own vehicle.
- 3 –5 years experience as a Sales representative.
- A high level of numeracy.
- A self-motivated, energetic, persistent ‘hunter’ who can identify and secure new business;
- A strong customer service orientation with the ability to develop strategic customer relationships;
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal staff at all levels;
- The ability to work according to strict deadlines;
- Competent at independently planning and managing own sales initiatives;
- A methodical, analytical approach, with fanatical attention to detail;
- A passion for selling and exceeding customer expectations;
- Experience in selling to the agriculture and mining industry will be an advantage
Duties may include:
- Penetrating the market to develop new business opportunities for commercial print;
- Growing the sales of corporate clothing range;
- Actively selling the range of marketing materials, media and related products;
- Actively looking for opportunities to cross and up sell the range of products;
- Implementing effective sales strategies and activities to identify and secure new business;
- Finding and developing client solutions that will lead to sales;
- Meeting monthly and annual sales targets;
- Preparing and doing client presentations;
- Completing sales reports;
- Handling client liaison, and executing relevant administrative responsibilities.
To Apply go to "Submit a CV" or mail your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org"