- Grade 12;
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle;
- National Diploma Information Technology: Software development or equivalent;
- Programming in C# (sharp) and Java Syntax;
- 3-5 years working experience as a Software developer;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle;
- Must have excellent understanding of databases;
- Must be confident to work with clients and present proposals and demo’s;
- Knowledge of user requirement document;
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and Power apps;
- Knowledge of desktop applications;
Duties may include:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or clients on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analysing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
To Apply go to "Submit a CV" or mail your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org"